Is debt weighing you down?
Are you afraid you won’t have enough money saved to retire?
Want your kids (or grandkids) to graduate from college without a debt burden?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should attend our workshops next Saturday, April 16.
In the morning workshop you will learn:
- How to pay for items without using debt.
- Small changes you can make to help you get out of debt.
- How to pay yourself interest instead of the credit card company.
- How to pay for those unexpected expenses (like the refrigerator breaks down) without going into debt.
- What you can do now to allow you to take your dream vacation in the future.
- How to create your own spending plan.
The afternoon workshop focuses on graduating from college without all that debt:
- Minimizing the cost of college.
- Making the best use of financial aid.
- Different ways to save for college (some will save you money on your taxes).
- Turning gifts from your family into college payments.
For more information or to register for these workshops, go to https://crystalfinancialplanneromaha.com/education/
Discounts available for groups of 10 or more. Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on April 16!Judith Ackland has more than 26 years of experience in accountancy and financial planning, including seventeen years as a CFO of a diverse business. She started Crystal Financial in 2010 to help a wide array of individuals, families, and business owners better understand their finances and how good financial management could help them achieve their goals. Judith has an MA in Professional Accountancy from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln as well as a Certified Public Accountant Certificate and a Certified Financial Planner designation.